Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with global presence with over 10,000 branches invites online applications for Bank Officer – Finance Jobs in Mehdipatnam Hyderabad, Telangana post, the eligible candidates for recruitment in various posts as informed in below requirement. POST: Canara Bank Officer – Finance Jobs SCALE: II & III Location: Jobs nearby Hyderabad city (branch allocation totally depends upon availability of vacancy in Hyderabad area) JOB PROFILE
• Timely completion of Review/ Renewals.
• Assisting Branches nearby Hyderabad in achieving Income & advances targets.
• Adhering to Turn Around Time for processing New/ Existing proposals from Mehdipatnam area of Hyderabad.
• Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/ activities in which the borrowers operate/ have interests.
• Any other job/ task relating to dispensation or administration of credit or specific task of any nature arising out of business or administrative exigencies. • Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
• Two years full time MBA (Finance)/ Two years full time MMS (Finance)/ Two years full time Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class POST QUALIFICATION WORK
• Candidates should have some work experience in a Bank/ NBFC/ FIs/ Credit Rating Agency.
• Post qualification experience in high value credit, appraisal/ assessment of credit proposals of medium/ large corporates will be given preference.
• Skills in Analysis of Balance Sheet/ Appraisal/ Assessment of Credit proposal, Credit monitoring is preferable.
• Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
• The selection shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts. In case the number of candidates are less, the selection will be done through Short-listing, Group Discussion & Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. In case the selection is through on-line test, pattern for examination, test centres and other details are mentioned here below: Subject No. of Questions Marks Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization 50 100 Test of English 50 50 Latest Developments in Banking Industry 50 50 Total (Total Weighted Score) 150 200
• There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test. • Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
• Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
• Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank and number of candidates required for Group Discussion and/or Interview in certain ratio decided by the Bank, will only be called for Group Discussion and/or interview. How to apply for Bank Officer – Finance Jobs in Hyderabad ? Eligible candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through link given in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com or ibpsonline.ibps.in No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before get apply. Apply now Official Notifications After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. Please note that: • A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
• The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date of fee payment.
• Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they full-fill the eligibility criteria for the post as on date of eligibility.
• Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.canarabank.com for details and updates.
Tags: Canara Bank jobs in Mehdipatnam Hyderabad, Telangana, bank jobs near me in Hyderabad, Jobs in bank Mehdipatnam Hyderabad, Canara Bank Job recruitment 2020 in Telangana, bank officer jobs near me in Hyderabad, Finance Officer jobs in Mehdipatnam Hyderabad, bank jobs for freshers nearby Telangana If you are not a right fit for this one look for another jobs available near me in Hyderabad with us and do not forgot to share this one with your network in social media.